We Own It: Bostitch N66C-1 Siding Nailer
At the beginning of building our own home, we decided we wanted to do Hardie Board as the siding. I really did not want to spend the $250 plus dollars for a siding nailer but after trying other types of guns, I soon realize that it would be worth the investment. It turned out to be a life savior. I really like the fact, that the Bostitch siding nail gun is lightweight (under 5 pounds) and easy to handle. It’s a very rugged tool that will withstand much abuse. For someone who does not work with nail guns on a regular basis, it was user friendly. Slap in a coil of nails and you are ready to go.
- 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch coil siding nailer with 500-pounds of driving power
- Drives wire weld and plastic collated coil nails; tool-free depth adjustment; directional exhaust
- Lightweight, durable magnesium housing
- Includes nailer and carrying case
- 4.4-pounds; 1-year warranty